Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Wallaby Prince

We met in the first class lounge at London Heathrow. I saw him when I entered and thought to myself that he looked better in real life than in the press. I was standing by a magazine rack when he came and stood by me. As I browsed I heard him say something like 'So, you on the Jamaica flight too?' I continued reading until I realised that no one had answered him. I looked up and realised that he was talking to me. HHAHAHAHHAHAH.
We became fast friends, chatting in the lounge and onto the plane. On board he somehow figured out how to move to the seat beside me. We chatted more, he told me bedtime stories to help me sleep. He got me tea. Generally attentive and very surprising to me.
So I was even more surprised when we landed and he continued to call and see me. I can't say I was like really attracted to him but I was drawn by what a cool person he is. I guess in my mind I figured he was just having a lil fun with me and would soon go back to his 'appropriate' type.
Well wouldn't you know that this crazy prince ended up marrying a very 'inappropriate' girl a few years later!! Gave up everything for her. A fabulous story, ent? I missed my chance to star in that epic.. but I am so very very happy for them!
Lessons Learnt: Love really does conquer all. Wow. Who knew? :)

2 comments:

Hottie Hottie said...

Who is this... :)

Anonymous said...

I think this is the former heir to a major resort empire. Am I right??