Saturday, September 09, 2006

On Island Spice ...

Hello Folks! For a long time I have been harassed by friends to write my memoirs. Seems at bit silly to me because I am still RATHER young and I am sure life has much more to show me. None-the-less, I have had an interesting and eventful life to date. Maybe I should write some of it down before I forget. I believe that life is what you make it and I make sure mine is great!!
Okay, so here is the deal: I am going to use this blog to record some of my experiences - mainly man and relationships related but also just about anything that pops into my head. Don't expect any deep philosophical musings or up-to-the-time political commentary: I do enough of that at work! Don't study the dates on the posts because some of these episodes took place in the distant past. Also, its my blog so I reserve the right to embellish the stories as I wish and besides I have a horrid memory so some of the blanks will be filled in with my wild imaginings. Names have been changed to protect the innocent, the chupid and the litigious.

No comments: