Friday, November 24, 2006

On saving room ..

Okay, so I was convinced this thing with BJ was just a one off. A summer fling that was fun but nothing more. Sooooo why am I still thinking about him? All the time too. Well, first of all, we continue to chat all the time thanks to msn messenger. But now phone calls and emails have joined in the melee. *sigh*
Now he's talking about coming to visit. I was encouraging it until I realised he was serious. Shit. That's a pretty scary prospect. I mean, if I spend one more night in his arms, I may be reduced to a simmering pile of love mush. seriously. What do I tell all the other men I am dating? Suppose he comes and we realise we really shoulda left well enough alone?
Anyway, I have this warm feeling in my stomach when I think of him. It says don't be silly, when last did you feel like this? Clear your schedule.. Watch this space ...* Just a lil bit of love is worth a moment of our time... Let down your guard just a lil, I'll keep you safe in these arms of mine..* - J. Legend, Save Room

13 comments:

Woman Analyzer said...

Sounds like you're looking forward to it. You'll lose interest in the other men if he's the one.

Anonymous said...

How about you meet him somewhere else, somewhere neutral? Don't let him completely into your life just yet until you know him a bit more.

But if he is still making you all warm and fuzzy after you've spent more time with him, then go ahead and enjoy!!

And tell the older men you're dating tht they're been replaced with a younger model - men do that to women all the time!

katrice said...

Don't be scared. This could be love, eh?

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my page and leaving a comment.

after reading your post, it seems that you're in a little pickle. if you really want to see how things can develop, you should allow things to run its course. if you don't want that, then don't give it room...

Anonymous said...

can u picture the two of u together 5 years from now?

SimplEnigma said...

I say go for it!! Tell him to come, have a fantastic time and worry about what will be afterwards. What's the worse that could happen? He comes (hehe), you both realize that it was better off before? At least you'll KNOW and won't spend the next few months kicking yourself because you didn't take the chance.

The best thing that could happen is that you realize that he's a keeper - then you find ways to make it work. Yeah that online stuff - I met the Love of My Life online.

Mad Bull said...

Tell the other men to disappear... become invisible. If it all works out, tell them you have decided its time to move on and wish them a nice life. Think about it. If they found Miss Right, they wouldn't feel any way to tell you, now would they?! Good luck widdit!

JR's Thumbprints said...

Ask yourself: Do I want to be exclusive? Or do I want to continue dating others? Hell, it's time you examine your intentions! Good luck.

Island Spice said...

Hiya folks. What can I say, I am way out of my comfort zone on this one. Enjoying every moment!! :)
So.. he's booked to come next weekend.. I am both scared and excited...

Welcome Desirea and Bakannal!

LOL@ KG. tell the old men they been replaced by a younger model. LOVE IT!!

Unknown said...

I say give it a try. You may find out that there's nothing concrete there.

Island Spice said...

Leon. That's what I'm afraid of...

Yamfoot said...

that's the young man....yeah, tek him in.
Plan activities that have you going out rather than staying in the house together init.
but you know i favour young! and nubile!

Anonymous said...

I have 4 words for you: "You Got It Bad" and I agree with everything everyone said.