Monday, April 23, 2007

Random Hot Guys.. Part 1

'People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime...' You just never know..
1. The Pilot: I fly so much it stands to reason I would date a pilot ent? Not so.. for years I have cursed my airline hook-up luck.. but this fine day I was in the lounge waiting on a [you-guessed-it] delayed flight. I was miserable: attempting to blog and my wireless card wouldn't roam and it was post Heathrow dramas so I was also sick of going thu security and taking off my shoes everytime I wanted a coffee. steups! Then three pilots walked by.. I think everyone looked up just cause we were so happy to see freaking progress.. but one of them caught my eye. Verrrrry handsome. and that uniform! He smiled and.. I shit you not.. tipped his hat. I swear!
'Excuse me, Miss' .. I looked up at the stewardess defensively. Aint no way anyone was getting me off this flight. 'The pilots are inviting you up into the cockpit.. you can leave your bags with me' WTF? ... nobody tell FAA but next thing I know I am sitting on a funny lil pulldown seat and I am enjoying the best view in the house. The two older pilots were real friendly but my hottie was surprisingly quiet. Actually, he did most of the work while the other 2 fraternised with me. Needless to say, some totally random reason why I needed to leave my phone number with them was found. Fly those friendly skies after all!
2. The Scotch Drinker: I was in a club, having a time. A friend pulled me over to introduce me to some guys.. they were artistes and clearly full of themselves. Just beyond them was another guy, sucking scotch thru a straw and watching me hard. He was a cutie.. as I went down the line of guys shaking hands I was looking forward to remembering only his name. Then I realised he wasn't with them. Phooey! I leaned in to listen to what one of the guys was saying.. 'Hey.. I wanna meet you too'. I turned and smiled. He was standing right beside me now, a naughtly little grin on his face. There was something in his face.. You know that ubercorny song 'I knew I loved you before I met you..' I held out my hand.. Suddenly there was yelling in my ear..'Girl.. you won't believe what just happened!' .. I was yanked away by my girlfriend. He pouted as I disappeared into the crowd. I passed that way again later but I didn't see him again. Damn.

6 comments:

SimplEnigma said...

Hmmm, maybe a romp in the cockpit is what I need to cure my fear of flying...

Considering the possibilities...

owen said...

I wonder how often they pull dat trick? hmm....

Anonymous said...

wondering the same thing owen.. and i wonder what they're hit and conversion rates are.. if you know what i mean.. he hehehe..

Abeni said...

Had an incident like this once when the pilot invited me to the cockpit.Definitely bot a FAA moment..was a real cute French man too

Anonymous said...

Island Spice I WANT more! I NEED to read more!

Aw shucksy.......... :(

I guess you now have your own version of the "Mile High Club" ent? ;)

Crankyputz said...

My pilot confession, I loved ironing his shirt..